Jun 30, 2008

The Promised Update

Well, Folks, the moment you've been waiting for . . .
my announcement!



I would like to say that to all the guys who's hearts this may be breaking (whoever you are, I don't know you), it's going to be okay, and you'll find someone else.



I officially have a BF. . .that's right, a boyfriend! Yeah!!!!

I found him on E-bay--er, I mean, E-Hormony, or something like that!
Would you like a picture, my dear friends?

Don't you want to know his name?




SeƱor Wat Zit Tooyah!!!
(the bear, not the dog--that's Betsy)
haha.
I have a strange sense of humor, I know.
Anyways, I wanted to let you know that God has been (and is) teaching me a lesson in faith and trust.
He DOES own the cattle on a thousand hills, and
He WILL provide for my needs.
The money for my trip to MX has come in,
the ticket was a wonderful price,
and everything is wrapping up quite nicely...most everything.
I'm just a bit nervous about my Spanish.
But we're working on that!
Oh, another thing. I created a blog to put updates about my trip on.
I might transfer the posts here as well, but you still don't get the
over all feel with the background and music and all ;)
I have another update coming soon!
"Soon" in Alexander language.
Might be a while.
Whatever.
Adios!

2 comments:

  1. My dear Esther, such comments were warned about! And no, it's not. I believe he has been sufficiently spoken for by another young lady I think very highly of...Relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the BF - marj :-)

    ReplyDelete