Jul 30, 2008

VBS Finale!




Ahhhhhhh, glorious week.


Last week, that is...



Yes, I'm fully aware that this post is miserably late and that I ought to be given 30 lashes with a...a...an I-don't-know-what, so I'll get on with it already!!!


Sis. Burch was a great story-teller for Mr. Joseph of Canaan,





and Mr. Librado produced some lengthy applications!!!


Michael Mason was a great song leader--


the children really seemed to enjoy his tradmark


"DONDE???", and "PORQUE???"


Meanwhile, his lovely wife Crystal played the piano.


Their children...

Taylor
I was unable to get a picture of Kyle

(who is always "shooting a big buck!" and calls me "Machi")


Mrs. Margaret did a great job teaching the kids their verses...with a smile!
Our puppeteers,


Pablo and Ray

The earrings were purely for the effect and drama...stickers are great in a jam...


We had our own studio called "Soy Testigo" ("We are Witnessess")

and a reporter,


David Sabetodo (Know-it-all), otherwise know as Nestor.

Some of the boys in their royal crowns...




Our group on Saturday...

Erika



Adorable ninitas (little girls)



and don't forget the boys...


Nestor and Citlali (our receptionists)

One of Jared's, well, normal moments
(for him)


Actually, he made a huge hit with the little ones...



There are sooo many more, but, the night is not young any more, and I don't feel so bushy-tailed myself right now !!!!!! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment