May 27, 2008

GREEN ALIENS!!!

ACK! Invasion! The Alexandrian Forest is being overtaken! Towering, yellow-headed, white-topped martians! Call out the Border Patrol! Major catastrophe!

Y'know, it seems like I just mowed that yard last week! oh, wait, I did. Everything in life seems to go faster than I can.
ugh.

3 wonderful words of the day--I don't care.

I don't care what the neighbors think of our yucky yard,
I don't care, I don't care, and I don't care. When life starts spinning out of control, and there are TOP PRIORITIES that don't include those types of things, those Freedom-giving words allow me to carry on, trudge through the mucky business of a crazy life:
They allow me to hold my head up and say,
"I'm a child of God, others don't understand, BUT He does: I don't have to get my self-confidence from what others think. My identity is in Him."
I'm thankful for the freedom being in love with Jesus allows me to have.

Some of y'all don't know what's going on down here, so I'll let ya know.
Daddy's cancer returned, so he had chemo treatments this last week. So, along with some other tough stuff, that's the latest. OH, I'm almost done school!!! yeah! gtg! love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment