May 6, 2008

BY POPULAR DEMAND . . .a post.

The view from this tower is murky, cloudy, and depressing. The floor I lie on is cold and cruel. The walls are drab, and the future dim. This, you see, is my prison, called-- State of Mind.

The moral of the story? Your view and attitude is a choice. State of mind can be a prison, or an entertainment park.

In other words, I'm having a pitiful, pathetic day. School is a varmint nipping on my heels, and I can't seem to run fast enough to get away.

OH well. Otherwise, my day was great. I'm really enjoying being with sister and her good military-wife-friends. BTW, today is Military Spouse Day--or a day to remember all those with their husbands or wives around the world. I have a well-seasoned chicken dinner inside, and bright hope that someday . . .someday, I will graduate from school . . .
FOREVER.
AMEN.

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you very much! Did you read it dear? I wasn't as long as my other ones!!! (if you don't read it, i'll . . .um, IDK)

    ReplyDelete