Feb 23, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr....


"Whew!" Wesley collapsed into a chair. "It's done. Over. Through..."
Wesley (above), along with his mother and his brothers' new in-laws, just finished celebrating Andrew and Marybeth's wedding.
Marion, OH, Saturday, February 21st saw Andrew Cressman and Marybeth Brown get married....AND SOME VERY COLD WEATHER!
I'm sure Wesley feels much better after getting all that stress taken care of!



My cousin and I at the wedding
(notice the background--another of their masterpieces!)
My beautiful city, Cincinnati

At Andrew's house.
Marybeth never has to feel alone when he's gone.

Food at the wedding

She had a gorgeous train!!!!

My brother playing babysitter during rehearsal.

Michaela

Jeffrey and Joy came to visit for a day. Jeffrey took Daddy and me shooting.
I think my favorite gun was the one in the first picture.
It didn't kick quite as much as the 40 (second pic)


5 comments:

  1. ok? Margie with a gun...humm? how many times did you miss? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmph.
    you better be nice! I guess you don't know what happened to last person that left mean comments. Sniff.
    lol, jk
    I thought I did pretty well considering my lack of experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ok, I'll be good. lol. I was just joking by the way, but I would give almost anything to see The Marge shoot a gun...it would be Very enteresting. :) lol. I would never be mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should get some lessons on how to shoot a pistol girl!
    lol
    (someone told me to say that) :)

    ReplyDelete